Friday, May 21, 2010

Four Months

Mini-me, you complete me.


Sadie's first plane ride






Compare this with the "4 Weeks" post . . . yowsa!


Ahh, the Bumbo. All that's missing is a remote and a cold beverage . . .





I'm kinda obsessed with these legwarmers. So fabulous . . . and she knows it.


Tummy time!

Sadie will be four months old tomorrow. What the what?! I know I keep saying this, but I can't believe how much she's changing! Even overnight. Take tummy time, for instance. For weeks - WEEKS! - we would put her on her tummy, she would whine a little bit and then turn her head to the side and just lay there. Then one day, she just lifted her head and pushed herself right up on her chubby little arms as if she'd been doing it all her life.

It's fun to see her personality developing, too. She's so happy and content most of the time, and seems to prefer talking and interacting with people over a lot of her toys. I'm sure I have no idea where she gets this from.

She seems to be so close to rolling over. I thought for sure it was going to happen yesterday. We were playing with one of her favorite toys and I held it just beyond her reach on the floor. She rolled on her side a couple of times, trying to grab it, paused . . . and then just rolled onto her back and started playing with her hands instead. I'm sure I have no idea where she gets this attitude from either.

No comments:

Post a Comment